Own Your Story
This new world we’re in is crazy-making. You’re ready to level up your work and your leadership but you struggle to convey your most powerful story. Develop and own that story at Women’s Career Bootcamp: Own Your Story.
I get it.
It’s crazy out there. Crazy and unpredictable and you can’t figure out where to even start looking for a new job. Before you look for that job, you need to know what story to tell. You need to know how to tell your best story so you can get the right job for you.
So, what is your most powerful story? How can you excavate it and then own it? How can you overcome those voices in your head that say you’re not ready to lead; you need to do more?
Come to Women’s Career Bootcamp and find both your story and your confidence. At Bootcamp we focus on one thing:
Find out who you are and do it on purpose. – Dolly Parton
We will trounce the idea that what we’re not enough, that we don’t have the experience or the voice. And we do this as a group – so you don’t have to face this radical truth telling on your own.
Women’s Career Bootcamp is not a prescription for how to find the next job – check some boxes, take some assessments, and there’s your answer.
Career Bootcamp is the place where you excavate the power of your work story, own it, and learn how to deploy it to be the most powerful and influential you at work.
Women’s Career Bootcamp: Build confidence in your future.
- Proven techniques for reclaiming your confidence by owning your most powerful work story
- Fresh understanding of your value at work
- Strategies for deploying your story
- A squad to encourage you to reach your highest potential
- One-on-one help from a pro (me!)
Own Your Story
- Figure out who you are (because we forget how amazing we are)
- Define your ideal work environment.
- Develop a fresh understanding of your value at work
- Position yourself for new opportunities
- Learn LinkedIn résumé strategies and tactics
- Develop a new résumé and a starter LinkedIn profile
- Talk about interview questions and strategies.
It’s all at Career Bootcamp.
- Small, vetted group (maximum 6)
- 6 sessions of 3-hour evening meetings
- 1 hour of 1-on-1 coaching with me
- 50% hands-on and 50% coaching
- Updated LinkedIn profile and résumé
- LinkedIn and résumé techniques and strategies.
Being in the group was like having an empowering mirror held up to me. It was a version of me that I had been afraid to look at, and, honestly, wouldn’t have believed anyway. Sharing time with women who seemed so put together and finding out we had so much in common was reassuring. I realized I wasn’t alone. I started embracing more opportunities during my work day and finally owned the fact that I’m a leader.
– Valorie Rivero
The magic numbers.
6 Women. 6 Sessions. 19 hours to change your life and career.
Your investment: $995
Don’t try this at home.
You know this, right? You know this is impossible to do on your own. So don’t! Each member of your group is vetted by me to optimize the experience.
6 women. 19 hours (don’t forget that hour of 1-on-1 coaching with me!) of face-to-face work on the things that are holding you back. Reclaim your confidence, your voice, your story, and your power. Really, 19 hours of coaching for $995 is nuts.
You know you’re ready to figure out what’s next, so let’s go!
- Since this is an intensive experience that depends on participation, attendance is mandatory.
- All meetings are in person, no makeups.
- You must be willing to be vulnerable and accept help and feedback
310 Maxwell Road
Alpharetta GA 30009
Hit the button below to contact me. We’ll talk about why you’re ready for coaching and determine the best way forward.