When you tell the right story, you get the right job.
Develop confidence in your skills and everything that makes you, you.
Problem: How to avoid ending up in the wrong company doing the same old work with no chance of advancement?
Solution: Develop confidence in both your skills –and- everything that makes you, you.
- Attend the Tell the Right Story/Get the Right job Crash Course
- Position yourself for the role you want – not the ones you’ve already had.
- Create your story – the right one
- Own your story
- Tell your story – LinkedIn, resumes, cover letters, networking (even virtually)
- Confidence that you can handle what’s next, regardless of how big the role feels.
- Marketing materials that tell the full, powerful story of you at work.
Create your story
Align your head and your heart to find the job that allows you to complete your goal.
Discover the answers to questions like…
What’s your favorite work?
What’s your best work?
What are your favorite skills?
Own your story.
Practice communicating your story through mock interviews
Tell your story
Identify jobs you love
How to deploy your story to get the jobs
Optimize your LinkedIn profile, résumés and cover letters
– Lesa Weaver
– Nissa Mai
Great! Getting started is easy – just send me a short message letting me know what you are interested in.