Been looking for a job for so long that
you’re ready to settle for anything?
They lied to you.
It’s not easy to find a job – no matter the job market. Networking, résumés, cover letters have all changed. Companies aren’t looking for people who can do anything. They’re looking for people who do one thing really well.
And that’s the trick, isn’t it?
Finding the right job today takes a sophisticated, nuanced search. And, if you’ve already been beaten up on your search, you’re probably feeling irrelevant, powerless, isolated, and alone.
You’re not alone
You’re not any of those things. I hear the same lament everywhere I go – from meeting with clients, to networking events, to the Meetups that I run – “I’ve tried everything and no one wants to hire me! What do I do now?”
If you’re ready to reclaim your relevance and power, please join us. The Women’s Career Conservatory was created to help professional women just like you who are stuck in their job search.
Women’s Career Conservatory
At the Women’s Career Conservatory (WCC) you will participate in a 6 week small group coaching program (max of 6 women) designed specifically to move you from frustrated and isolated to empowered and supported. Each session lasts 1-1/2 hours.
Each week, members of the WCC cohort up their career search game and share their frustrations and wins with each other.
Each week we will:
- Check in on our goals.
- Review individual progress on the WindowShop Your Way to Work™ strategy for highly targeted job search.
- Answer the Question of the Week.
- Identify what you are going to do differently next week.
- Reflection on each session (via Google forms).
We will take on networking, interviewing, and negotiating and create useful personal marketing materials (pitch, LinkedIn, résumés, cover letters).
At the end of the cohort you will:
- Understand what it takes to find the right job for you.
- Know how to identify your best prospects.
- Know how to write state-of-the-art résumés and cover letters.
- Network with more confidence.
- Have a community of supportive women cheering you on.
Evening groups organize regularly. Call for more information. 404.480.0849.
Most programs like this cost thousands of dollars. You can participate in the Inaugural Cohort of the Women’s Career Conservatory for $587 (retail value $1550).
- 6 weeks of weekly 1-1/2 hour facilitated small group coaching sessions (max 6 women).
- Access to the WindowShop™ Your Way Forward® strategy for highly targeted job search.
- 1 hour of one-on-one coaching with me ($150 value).
If you’re ready to get off the job search merry-go-round and get traction in your search with a supportive community in your back pocket, fill out the form below and we’ll talk!
A little about me. I’m Becky Berry, a career coach, Meetup group leader, and podcaster. I am dedicated to working with women whose lives are constantly evolving as they enter new phases of their lives at work and at home. My rich, varied – and crazy – experiences as a tech entrepreneur, stay-at-home mom (for 12 years), magazine publisher, convention organizer, and social entrepreneur give me unique insights into career change and all the stages of our lives as women. I also love technology. I particularly love helping other women love technology and claim its power to build their careers.
When you share your contact information with me, I’ll give you a call so we can chat about The Women’s Career Conservatory and how it can work for you.
*Submitting your info will add you to my mailing list.