Where women stage their career comebacks.
You’re ready to go back to work. You’ve had a career before, but everything’s changed. How do you even begin to get that career back in shape?
Bootcamp, of course. Where else can you go at a crazy, terrifying goal hard, fast, and with a team backing you up?
If you’re looking for:
- A way back to your career (or a new one)
- Somebody to cut through the overwhelm
- Extra support as you tackle new technologies
- A squad that will encourage your comeback
- One-on-one help from a pro (me!)
Bootcamp delivers :
- 6 weeks of weekly, 3 hour, face-to-face meetings
- Small cohorts, maximum size, 6
- 50% hands-on training and 50% coaching
- Hands-on training on the top tech tools plus real-life applications
- Fresh understanding of the value of your experience
- Networking, LinkedIn, résumé, and cover letter strategies and practice
- Strategies for finding your next career.
Becky has ignited my motivation, provided strategies on focus, and sparked imaginative ideas for all my career destinations. – Sally
I get it.
You can’t even believe it’s possible to stage a career comeback. You’re feeling all the feelings (joy, terror, hope, overwhelm). Well, it is possible – at the Women’s Career Bootcamp.
Squads are forming now.
The magic numbers.
Only 6 women are accepted into each Bootcamp squad. The next Squad will start in March.
Yep, 6 weeks – 18 hours – of face-to-face group coaching plus an hour of one-on-coaching with me for just $497.00.
Time and Date: working on that
Location: 44 Milton Avenue, Alpharetta in the all new, state-of-the-art, Thrive Coworking space.
Don’t try this at home.
You don’t have to do it alone. 6 weeks. 18 hours of face-to-face group work on your career with an experienced career coach for $497.00. Really, 18 hours, face-to-face.
Come on, you’re dying to figure out what’s next, so fill out your info to learn more.